Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Favorite Things - Side 2

I have a brilliant friend! Artistic, too. I wish I could be just like her but that wouldn't make me......well, me. So, I have to be happy just being me and being inspired by her creativity. Like this layout...how darling is this! It's the second side to the My Favorite Things layout that we made in my monthly scrapbook group. You know those little leaflets that occasionally come in the mail, advertising different paper crafts? Well, her eye caught this one and she hung on to it for years. Kinda like all of those wonderful papers I hang on to, waiting for just the right photographs to use or journaling that will compliment the theme. Some things are just timeless!


I never cease to be amazed at how all of my wonderful ladies can take the same papers, the same inks, same design and turn it into a work of art. Ahh, so much fun to watch!


For this layout, we used Daydream Paper Pack (#X7108B), Homestead Alphabet (#E1007), and inks in Lilac Mist, Blush, and Sweet Leaf.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment