I'm thankful for some special things today!
1. Babysitting my darling little grandson for a couple of hours. Even more greatful that his Great Aunt Cindy was here so we teamed the effort and it was, well...efforless and pure joy!
2. Cindy...you are amazing, not only in your giving spirit but your ability to help me tackle projects that would otherwise be too overwhelming for me to go alone. We cleaned out a closet and bedroom that haven't been cleaned out for years and years! What tomorrow??
3. For my precious devotion book, Streams In The Desert. Each morning I wrap the day in prayer and this devotion book always seems to speak to me very specifically for that day.
4. The girls went out for dinner this evening (to Yamatani's, aka Yummytummies) so I didn't have to cook. I had a lazy dinner that was good, just boring. Oh, and I'm extra grateful for Julianne, my cute neice from Arizona who I love to tease.
5. Lastly, I am grateful that there was still some Cookie Dough ice cream and whipped cream at the end of the day.
See you soon!