Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Favorite Things - Side 1

I mentioned in a previous post that my monthly scrapbook groups are scrapbooking about themselves this year. One of our themes was My Favorite Things. When I designed the pages, I remember walking through my yard thinking what some of my favorite things are...the smell of flowers, their bright colors, the pond we put in this year, great music while cleaning, naps on Sunday afternoon, our annual family vacation to Pismo Beach, scrapbooking and stamping with friends, and the list goes on and on. What was so neat was how the theme got me to thinking! I do have a lot of favorite things in my life. Here is the first side of the layout. There's lots of room in the lower left section for photos! Watch for the second side in the next day or two. It's the greatest.

I love photographing flowers! Can you guess where this photograph of sunflowers was taken? Hint: It's at an amusement park in California. Post your guess in the comment section of this post - I'd love to know your guess!















Another of my favorite things are the friendships I have with other consultants. Although we may not see each other but once or twice a year, they have a special place in my heart. Here's a fun photo of my friend, downline and sister-consultant, Kristina.


When I feel the need for inspiration, I enjoy watching the latest episodes of Close To My Heart TV. Take a few minutes and treat yourself to some incredible inspiration! Watch the current episode or any of the archived episodes. Whatever you choose, you'll be in for a treat.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment