Monday, September 7, 2009

September Stamp of the Month - Treasures

Every year during the Labor Day weekend, the county fair comes to town. Yeah, I love rollercoasters but not the county fair type,unless they're mild - like maybe the Merry-Go-Round. I know, that's not very nice to say but you won't get me on the Zipper flipping upside down and going every which way, spinning the entire time. BUT...put me on California Screamin' at California Adventures and I could ride that thing forever. The best part of our Fair weekend is the Kettle Corn. I'd love to know how to make that myself so I can satisy my cravings for it during the year!


A new month also brings a new Stamp of the Month. This one is just wonderful! You can get it only during September so be sure to place your order by e-mailing me or on my MyCTMH website.








See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment