Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 17/28 Tips, Techniques, and Training Tidbits - Studio J®

I've been showing you the filing cabinet over the last couple of days so let's keep exploring...

In the filing cabinet on the left of your Studio J® work area, click on the My Stickease tab. There are several sub-folders so click on the arrow to the right of Alphabet and more options will drop down for you. You won't believe the My Stickease® selections you have at your fingertips. The best part is that you can use them over and over and over and over....and...over! You never run out of My Stickease®.

By now, you should be convinced that being a Studio J® member is right for you! Don't wait any longer...visit my website then click on Studio J® Scrapbooking. This could quite possibly be the answer to your many, many digital image files!

More tomorrow~
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment