Thursday, July 8, 2010


CONVENTION 2010!


Convention this year is being held in Washington DC as we speak! This exciting location is the first ever, the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. Already new announcements are hitting the floor, cellphones, twitter, and of course, the social networking community.

I miss my good friends and sister consultants this year but family is first and most important in my life. However I'm traveling through my thoughts and dreams all the way to DC. Jeanette never disappoints and as updates are made, you'll see them posted here quickly.

Announcement #1: Beginning in 2011, the Idea Book will be will be semi-annual. It will include every bit as much product annually and will have 24 more pages. Stay tuned for more details!

See you tomorrow~
Laurie

1 comment: