Monday, September 21, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

Do you know the song, You Are My Sunshine? It goes something like this...
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine,
You make me happy
When skies are grey,
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you,
Please don't take
My sunshine away.


It was one of my childhood favorites...I suppose that dates me but who cares! So, whenever I see the word sunshine, it reminds me of this song and brings a smile to my face. The song is stuck in my head so I suppose that means my head is filled with cheerful thoughts! Good thing cuz we all need to fill our hearts and minds with good things.

The stamp set I used for this card is from the September Stamp of the Month, Treasures. I love the designs in the set because many of them bring sweet thoughts to mind. You never grow too old to blow a dandilion or take an extra second to tell someone "thank you." It's never too late to sprinkle a little sunshine on someone by sending a handstamped card or sharing a smile. I'm thinking that this set is quite appropriately named.

The paper pack I used for this cute card is Twitterpated...personally, I think that's such a cute word! (It's fun to say, too.) You can find the paper pack on page 22 of the Fall/Winter Idea Book or on my laurie.myctmh.com website. It's perfect for fall but the theme goes far beyond any particular season. Be sure to check it out in the catalog or enter item # X7118B in the Quick Add search bar on my laurie.myctmh.com website.

Hope you enjoy! Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment