Tuesday, August 18, 2009

National Stamping Month - Celebrate Everyday

Wow! Just as one special closes out, Close To My Heart announces another irrestible offer. Card kits are one of my favorite products...I usually have several on hand. I can't wait to get my hands on this one, too! Oh, and the paper...I LOVE background and texture paper. (I'm a closet paper hoarder.) This pack has plenty to keep me (and you!) creating for hours.

















So here's the skinny on how you can get it FREE:
1. Purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets (A, B, C, D, and E-size) between August 18 - September 30.
2. Host a home gathering or catalog party. If you live in Bishop, this includes a workshop or in-home gathering...if you live outside of Bishop, it includes a catalog party.
3. Sign up as a new Consultant between September 1 - 30.

*** OR ***

Purchase as many card kits as you'd like for just $39.95 per kit. It gets better...place any order between September 1 - 30 and you'll be automatically entered in our daily drawing for a FREE card kit! Winners will be announced on my MyCTMH website.

Wondering what's included in the kit? Here you go...
1 - My Acrylix Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (D-size)
16 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Card Bases
16 - 4 1/4" x 51/2" Colonial White Envelopes
1 - 12" x 12" Dutch Blue Cardstock
1 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
4 - 12" x 12" B&T Duos Paper
1 - Chocolate Distressing Ink
1 - Dutch Blue Distressing Ink
1 - Mini Medley Accents: Shades of Chocolate Collection
5 - Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
50 - 3D Foam Squares

...and my very favorite...
1 - Full Color Step - by - Step Instruction Brochure

Head on over to my MyCTMH website and place your order today! Be sure to add item # CC10006C because that will add on the kit FREE. Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment