Friday, July 31, 2009

No More Excuses!

There are no more excuses for not having time to scrapbook! One of the most exciting announcements of our Leadership Conference was made today. I'm excited to share a whole new world of scrapbooking with you...Studio Scrapbooking. This online experience will be like none other and you will have more time to enjoy Classic Scrapbooking. With Studio Scrapbooking, all of your scrapbooking will be done in the digital world. With Classic Scrapbooking, nothing changes...scrapbooking is as wonderful as it's always been. You can choose to do one or the other or a combination of both. More details will be forthcoming but for now, I'd like to share a Studio Scrapbook layout example that was given to consultants a short time ago. Yes, this is all done on the computer!
















Watch for special online training sessions where I will introduce you to this new method of scrapbooking with Close To My Heart.

I'm off to spend the evening with my sister consultants at Disneyland...thank you Close To My Heart for treating me to a fun evening!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment