Monday, July 6, 2009

CTMH TV

Sometimes I love computer technology and sometimes I hate it! When my computer is slow or my printer blocks up, computer technology is my least favorite thing at the moment. When everything is humming along like a slick little sportscar, it's my best friend and I'm HAPPY! Today I choose to be grateful for computer technology, mostly because everything is working fine but also because I get to watch the latest episode of CTMH TV!

No matter where you live in this big ol' world, we can all use computer technology to tune in at least once a month and view the latest and greatest in the stamping and scrapbooking world via CTMH TV. Presented by Jeanette Lynton, the founder and CEO of Close To My Heart, each 6-9 minute presentation focuses on a main project, including in-depth instruction and full visuals. In the latest episode, you'll learn how to add a splash of ink, a dash of glitter, and add a touch of creativity as you learn how to create inspiring projects that will make your summer sparkle! Also in this episode of Art & Soul you’ll learn a faux tearing technique, tips for adding white details that pop, and glitter ideas that will make your pages gleam. Take a walk down memory lane with Jeanette as she compares her scrapbooking pages from “then” and “now.”

Click here and you'll go right to the current episode of Art and Soul. While you're there, be sure to check out past episodes. Well, okay...before you go, I guess you'd better grab a tall class of icy cold lemonade, get comfy, and prepare to be wowed!

I'll be away from my computer for a few days but who knows, I may surprise you and post anyway.

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment